“Pride of employment for adults with different abilities.”
Here’s a snapshot of what we do:
- Green Street Books employs adults with intellectual and developmental challenges, today referred to as ‘Neurodiverse’ individuals in our community.
- We operate as one cohesive team with every employee shining within their own area of expertise & responsibility.
- Pay rates are at or above Santa Clara County minimum wage requirements and additional benefits include reimbursement for transport to work for every employee.
- We have amazing job coaches as an integral part of our e-commerce team. Our coaches teach, mentor, and train each employee to find the best match for their skills.
- Our employees perform the most critical parts of our operation from shipping manifesting, inventory sourcing, listing inventory, and picking and packing orders.
- Most importantly, our employees are the last hands every order passes through before reaching our online customers. We are immensely proud of a 99.99% accuracy on between 6,000 to 8,000 individual orders shipped monthly.